2 different versions of libtool installed

David Jenkins dstar at nildram.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 11:59:17 PST 2003

Hi,

Is anyone able to offer any advice as to how it's best to deal with the
below. I am currently running 5.1 Release and somehow have managed to
install libtool twice (possibly because I had to stop portupgrade when
it was running once!). Would it best to just remove the older version,
or perhaps both versions if possible and install the latest one again?
Or is there a much better alternative?

# pkg_info | grep libtool
libtool-1.3.5_1     Generic shared library support script
libtool-1.4.3_2     Generic shared library support script

Many thanks,

David