Via EPIA 800Mhz

Pranav A. Desai pdesai1 at cs.uh.edu
Tue Oct 28 11:20:59 PST 2003

Hi!

  How did you load the machine. Mine is one of those mini-boxes (no CDROM)
and I loaded the HD on a intel machine and put the HD in the mini-box.

First time I tried it the loader halted on BTX Halted. Dont know why.
After redoing it the loader boots fine but as soon as the kernel loads it
reboots.

Let me try it again I might have screwed up something. I do have cpu
I686_CPU in the kernel config.

Thanks
-Pranav

Pranav A. Desai