Can't get the faster of two modems to work with 4.8

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sat Oct 25 10:58:19 PDT 2003

You sure are light on details describing your environment. Are both
modems external or internal? Are both modems found at boot time and
listed in dmesg.boot file?  Are there any error messages in ppp.log
file? When you tested are both modems installed on PC at same time?
Have you checked to see if modem that is not working is a winmodem?
FBSD does not work with winmodems. You should post these files,
dmesg.boot  ppp.log ppp.conf rc.conf