can I install a port with a different (previous) version ?

Brunoc at quipo.it brunoc at quipo.it
Fri Oct 24 01:09:14 PDT 2003

Hi,

I periodically update the port collection.However,sometimes may
happen that I need to install a different (previous) version of
a port,for example when the current version fails to build.
(This happened recently with the latest version of wine,a windows
emulator).
How can achieve this ?

Thank you
Bruno

---
[Quipo ISP - Questa E-mail e' stata controllata dal programma Declude Virus]
[Quipo ISP - This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]