IPSEC tunnel issue..

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Thu Oct 23 18:28:46 PDT 2003

Here's my situation.

I've got 2 networks at different facilities that are using public routable
IP's. Each end has a fbsd box in bridge mode as their firewall between the
lan and the cisco routers at each end. I've been tasked to establish a
secure tunnel between these two networks and I'm having some trouble. I've
searched google for ipsec information on this but every thing that I have
found depicts a private lan behind the public ip's of the tunnel endpoints.
Has anyone been able to establish this type of tunnel successfully? If so,
can you please direct me to some information on this?

Thanks.

--

Micheal Patterson
Network Administration