DVD drive

bryan cassidy bsdsys at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 13:16:13 PDT 2003

Well, I did that and when I try mplayer -vo dga -dvd 2
/dev/dvd I get the following error

dev/dvd I get the following error

Reading config file
/usr/local/share/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file /home/bsdsys/.mplayer/config
Reading /home/bsdsys/.mplayer/codecs.conf: can't open
'/home/bsdsys/.mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or
directory
Reading /usr/local/share/mplayer/codecs.conf: 50 audio
& 136 video codecs
font: can't open file:
/home/bsdsys/.mplayer/font/font.desc
font: can't open file:
/usr/local/share/mplayer/font/font.desc
Using usleep() timing
Can't open input config file
/home/bsdsys/.mplayer/input.conf: No such file or
directory
Input config file /usr/local/share/mplayer/input.conf
parsed: 52 binds

Playing DVD title 2
libdvdread: Could not open device with libdvdcss.
libdvdread: Can't open /dev/dvd for reading
Couldn't open DVD device: /dev/dvd

Playing /dev/dvd
File not found: '/dev/dvd'