Dynamic Disks & FreeBSD

Ivailo Tanusheff i.tanusheff at procreditbank.bg
Thu Oct 23 04:35:42 PDT 2003

AFAIK it's impossible. The problem is that Micro$oft writes their own
MBR. Although I think there are some distributions that can mount such
drive, you can't boot different OS from this disk (yet).
But still you can revert dynamic disk to basic from Disk administration
utility in Windows 2000/XP.

Regards,
Ivailo Tanusheff