gaim and MSN

Tak Pui LOU lou at man-97-187.ResHall.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Oct 22 09:31:50 PDT 2003

Hi, I use amsn and recently am unable to login. I saved the password on it
so it can't be a wrong password. I can also login from work with a PC
running W2k.

Does anyone know what evil thing M$ has done this time?

---
Lou