Regarding spam

gihl at i-am-gil-agno-virtucio.ph gihl at i-am-gil-agno-virtucio.ph
Tue Oct 21 20:36:19 PDT 2003

yes they can send using the BCC field. or put your email in a
mailing-list or use mail forwarding and other sort of stuff :)

You can try using Spamassassin. if you are using postfix you can try
this. :)
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200309/postfix-spamassassin.html

hope this helps...

Gil Agno Virtucio
Janitor/Collector/Messenger
NEC System Integration and Construction Philippines Inc.
15th Floor BPI Buendia Center    ________.__  ___ ___ .____
Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200 /  _____/|__|/   |   \|    |
Cellphone : +639163989695      /   \  ___|  /    ~    \    |
Office Phone: +6328914167      \    \_\  \  \    Y    /    |___