ATA mirroring solution required

Tyler McGeorge together.kc at birch.net
Tue Oct 21 15:08:16 PDT 2003

Well, if you're willing to spend some money, getting a hardware
RAID1 2-channel IDE controller would be the way to go.

As a cheaper alternative, I, personally, would change the drive
configuration so that each channel had a HDD master and a CDROM
slave.

Hope this helps,
Tyler McGeorge
...to the rescue...