Virtual Console Keyboard Layout

Rommel B. IKEDA r_ikeda at oisca.org
Mon Oct 20 18:00:30 PDT 2003

Thank you very much for the reply.
I was not only ABLE to configure my proper Keyboard Layout for my
virtual consoles...I was also ABLE to FINALLY compile my FIRST KERNEL...
Thank you...
Actually, the compilation was the most challenging and interesting not
to mention that I have been preparing so much in HOW TO compile my
kernel...Failed at my FIRST try though...but succeeded on the second
try...FreeBSD Handbook is the BEST!

Rommel B. Ikeda