GTK

Andrew Kozak akozak at richardflanagan.com.au
Mon Oct 20 16:47:51 PDT 2003

Hi All=0D
=0D
Thank You very much to C Ulrich and Sergey 'Double F' Zaharchen for your
help with my GTK problem. Unfortunately I think that  C Ulrich is right i=
that I will have to install again from scratch. Unfortunately reinstallin=
GTK, gettext etc. has not helped. Ohh well, practice make perfect, and
Sergey, you have started something now, what on earth does 'In the words =
of
M. Bulghakov, "Annushkauzhe razlila maslo..."' mean ? Thank you both so m=
uch
for using terms I can understand, and although it seems I cannot repair t=
he
problem, I have learnt a valuable lesson, and picked up a couple of tips
along the way :) I definitely do intend to read a great deal more about
FreeBSD, I just have trouble finding time (work 60+ hours a week, new Dad
etc.) so I guess I will just take a little longer than some :) But I'll g=
et
there !!=0D
=0D
Thanks Again=0D