5.1-Realease UPDATE PORTS

Mon Oct 20 10:25:52 PDT 2003

There is no port for 5.x that I can find so updating your ports tree
wont do much good.

You can try downloading the package for 4-stable or wait for it to
appear for 5.x.  I am not certain what would happen if you downloaded
the package for 4-stable and tried pgk_add....do this at your own risk.

Jason Cribbins