IPFW Antics

Tom Servo xtomservox at hotpop.com
Mon Oct 20 06:50:06 PDT 2003

Each time that I see the request dialog come up in my IRC client the request
times out because I think that my gateway is dropping the request packets
instead of forwarding them to my IRC machine.  I know that ircd usually runs
on port 6667 so I am guessing that DCC requests must land in the same area.
I specified all ports from 6666-7000 to be safe but maybe these are the
wrong ports???