PQI Intelligent Stick 64M problem

Vlad Kozin epbox at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 20 05:54:59 PDT 2003

Hi.
I'm trying to read data from my new PQI Intelligent Stick 64Mb usb flash
drive. But even 'usbdevs' doesn't see it :( I tried restarting 'usbd'
but it didn't help.

#uname -a
FreeBSD 4.9-RC #0: Sun Oct 19 03:38:20 MSD 2003     i386

Inside the kernel:

# USB support
device          uhci            # UHCI PCI->USB interface
device          usb             # USB Bus (required)
device          ugen            # Generic
device          uhid            # "Human Interface Devices"
device          ums             # Mouse

device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required)
device          da              # Direct Access (disks)
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct SCSI
access)

#kldload umass

Any suggestions?

!!! Please cc me cause I'm not currently on the list !!!
Thanks.
Best regards Vlad Kozin.