Problems with latest update and network

chael at southgate.ph.inter.net chael at southgate.ph.inter.net
Sun Oct 19 19:42:44 PDT 2003

I've posted a bad experience with 4.9_PRERELEASE (networking issue) (same
ping: sento.... error) way back when they had it for cvs tag=RELENG_4.  I
had that machine downgraded back to cvs tag=RELENG_4.8 (4.8-RELEASE-p4) and
it went well again.

I wanted to try the RC but when I have just burned by RC2, I read that RC3
was already out.... isn't that frustrating? :D