Problems with latest version of VICE emulator

Cory Bajus corybajus at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 18 07:45:12 PDT 2003

I have been unable to get the latest version of the
VICE Commodore emulator working (1.13 - built from the
ports tree).  The PET and Plus/4 emulator work, but
the C64 and C128 emulators just give me a screen full
of @'s and checkerboards.  Is VICE working for anyone,
or am I the only one crazy enough to be trying to run
it?  I have tried it on two different systems, one
RELENG_4_8 and a recent RELENG_4 system.  The last
version (1.12) worked fine for me.

Please cc: me on any replies as I am not subscribed to
the list.

Thanks in advance,
Cory.