Openoffice 1.1 + native java

Jud judmarc at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 17 13:19:54 PDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:37:55 -0400, "Jesse Guardiani" <jesse at wingnet.net>
said:
> Jud wrote:
[snip]
> > If you cvsup the ports tree, you can choose to install from either ports
> > or packages.
>

> Do you run a cvsuped ports tree? I used to run one last year, and I could
> never install from a package because the ports tree was in a constant
> state
> of flux.

I'm probably just being thick, but I'm not sure what cvsup-ing the ports
has to do with availability/installability of packages.  What have you
read in the Handbook or elsewhere that gives you the impression one would
interfere with the other?

> What does your cvsup config file look like?

It's just the ports-supfile copied from /usr/share/examples/cvsup.

> How often do you run it?

About once every week or two.

Jud