cvsupdate only bge driver

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Oct 15 10:23:43 PDT 2003

Unless you really know what you are doing (in that case you would not need
to ask this question) it is HIGHLY recommended NOT to do this.  The bge
driver in its latest form could depend on other parts of the kernel that
would also need to be updated.  You really should cvsup everything, not parts.

         ---Mike