openoffice-devel compile problems ...

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Mon Oct 13 17:36:56 PDT 2003

ivan georgiev writes:

>  I tried three times to compile openoffice-devel (I use 5-1p10) and it
>  always fails when compiling mozilla - on different places and always
>  with a core dump. I saw some messages that people are happy with it
>  (therefore it must be compileable). Do I have to do something special
>  besaides the
>  "portinstall  /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-devel" which I use?

	Mune breaks also, but at a different place.
	Actually, in some ways it's the same place.  OO wants Mozilla,
which wants JDK14,  JDK14 is broken; my last response on the compile
was:

===>  Building for jdk-1.4.1p3_3
# Start of jdk build
bsd i586 1.4.1-p3 build started: 03-10-09 19:08

	It's been running since then using 66% of a P4-2.2g.

	By the way, who do I excalate to when the maintainer doesn't
answer e-mail? I've sent two messages to "phantom at freebsd.org" and
had no response.

				Robert Huff