Soundcard config issue

andy at neu.net andy at neu.net
Sat Oct 11 11:01:58 PDT 2003

I recently installed 5.1 release in a box that has a Creative Labs model #
CT4810 soundcard.  I believe this card is sold as Sound Blaster PCI, which
is supported according to the pcm(4) man page.  The following line is from
dmesg output:
pci0: <multimedia, audio> at device 9.0 (no driver attached)

What does this mean, how can I configure it?  Detailed instructions would
be really appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

Please reply to this address as well as the list