X doesn't start anymore as user

Eric Dillenseger eric at naxalite.ath.cx
Sat Oct 11 06:27:22 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to find what's wrong with my X setup, it worked very fine
till this morning and I didn't change anything.
When I start X, I get
'Can't open log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log"'
I removed the log file to see if it could re-write them correctly, but
didn't work.
As root it works.
All I did was restarting my box.
I got a Nvidia card, and the driver loaded, runing fbsd5.1

--
> Enfin vivement les procs optique qui ne chaufferont pas trop ;-)
Vivement les proc quantiques, en rajoutant un glaçon, on pourra même
les boire ...
[ Eric Dillenseger GPG(OxFF352913) eric(at)naxalite(dot)ath(dot)cx ]