can't send mail to freebsd lists

Gary gv-list-freebsdquestions at mygirlfriday.info
Thu Oct 9 15:57:54 PDT 2003

Hi Nunotex,

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:34:41 -0400 GMT (10/9/2003, 5:34 PM +0500 GMT my
time), nunotex at pt-quorum.com wrote:

n> I'm trying send messages to freebsd lists via my ISP SMTP server but I
n> get this error bellow.

n> Can anyone help me solving this?

n>                 Nuno Teixeira

n> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sapo.pt. I'm afraid I wasn't able
n> to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent
n> error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

n> <freebsd-ports at freebsd.org>: 216.136.204.125 does not like recipient.