Mounting FTP sites to directory?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Thu Oct 9 10:24:01 PDT 2003

Went googling on this and haven't come up with anything yet.  So since
I've already done all my outside research first (as suggested by several
members.  hehe) so I'm coming to you as a last resort to gather some
information on my question.

What I'm wanting to do is to mount an FTP site to a folder on my file
system.  That way when I go to, oh say /mysite on my file system, it
would automatically log me into "ftp.mysite.org/Pub/" for example and
display the remote site as though it were on my local system.  I could
then open, copy, move, edit, etc any files I wanted to as though they
were local.  Any way I can do this?