openoffice

Aaron Sloan security at adtu.org
Thu Oct 9 07:41:08 PDT 2003

Hello gang,

I'm trying to build openoffice or openoffice-devel from ports.
CVS, portupgrade etc...completed.  says there is a checksum mismatch with the OO source and stop
4.8 stable.  It has been broken for about a week and a half.
Am I correct in saying the 2 ports are broken because of the checksum problem?  I'm not really interested in using NO_CHECKSUM=YES
I also removed /usr/ports/editors/openoffice and openoffice-devel  and ran CVS again with the same results.
Was my troubleshooting ok?

Tanks peeps!

Aaron Sloan
MIS
Northwest Iowa Alcoholism and Drug Treatment Unit, Inc.
Spencer, Ia.