vi and wrap text

Bryan Cassidy b_cassidy at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 8 08:27:33 PDT 2003

Thanks for all the replies. I'm gonna read up on some of the
things everyone told me but in the mean time I think I'm gonna
take garys advise and try vim.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:19:14 -0500 "Gary
<gv-list-freebsdquestions"@mygirlfriday.info wrote:

> Hi Bryan, > > On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 6:22:45 AM, you
wrote: > > B> I want to know is there a way to wrap the text
in vi? In emacs you can > B> just hit Esc+q and it will wrap
the text. How about vi?  > > I don't know any in VI, but if
you install the VIM package, to wrap text, > you can just hit
esc gqip and it is done..  > > -- > Gary > > Life is what
happens to you when you're making other plans.  > >