Two extra buttons on mouse.

Eric F Crist ecrist at tech-con-inc.com
Tue Oct 7 18:23:49 PDT 2003

Hey all,

I'm getting excited, as, after using FreeBSD since 1998, I'm finally getting
around to making the GUI more friendly for myself and the fortunate people
who use my systems...

I finally got the wheel to work on my Trackball Explorer, but I'm not finding
anything that helps me map the extra two buttons on the side of the mouse to
functions inside KDE.  I figured that, like the keyboard, they would have
keymaps that I could just direct to, say, F20 and F21, but, alass, they do
not, as far as I can tell.

Perhaps some of you have gotten this working?  I love the scrolling feature,
especially in X.  I have to say, it's one thing that Microsoft did right.

TIA
--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc