ppp

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Tue Oct 7 11:18:10 PDT 2003

Your question is not clear. Are you trying to use ppp to dial out to
your ISP to get internet access OR are you trying to get ppp to
answer an in coming call to your FBSD box?  You have to provide more
details about your configuration before people can help you, we do
not have ESP to read your mind.  You need to post ppp.log and
dmesg.boot and rc.conf and ppp.conf as well as explain in detail
what you are trying to do.