Booting without keyboard.

hctan7 at yahoo.com hctan7 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 20:31:38 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have recently installed FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE-p10 on a Intel SE7501WV2 board. I am using a PS2 keyboard without mouse. It works fine. However, when i boot without the keyboard plugged into the system, it is not able to accept the keyboard when i plug in later.

Is there a way to turn the keyboard always 'on' so that i can get it to work whenever i plug it in after the system is up and running.

Appreciate your advise. Thank You.
Rgds,
hc