Having trouble with buildworld

James Jacobsen james_jacobsen at lycos.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 14:38:51 PDT 2003

make buildworld fails with make claiming that it doesn't know how to make freebsd.mc.  I am not sure what is wrong.
 I have tried building on a clean source tree, and I have deleted /usr/obj.  I have read the relivent sections of
the handbook.  I am running version 5.1 on a p3, and I got the source use cvsup.  The source is from the
releng_5_1.  I think freebsd.mc is a sendmail config file, but I don't know.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks

--Will

SIZE does matter - The UK's biggest *Free* Web based mail - 10 MB Free
mail.lycos.co.uk