(EE) No Drivers Not Found

Mark Hummel mhumm2 at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 5 08:55:11 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've reconfigured XF86Config Server 3 times now and I've eliminated
every warning and error except the one I put in the subject line.
Startx still fails for the reason sited and I don't know why.  I think
the problem is the video drivers for some reason.  I'm using the nv
drivers which are recommended as default by the 4.8 sysinstall program.
Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Eventually, I'd like to boot to a KDE logon screen so I can go directly
to a KDE desktop.  Thanks.

Mark

FreeBSD 4.8 release
AMD Athlon 2200XP CPU
256MB RAM
133Mhz front side bus speed
nVIDIA gforce4 Ti 4200 128MB AGP 8X Video Card