low-scale presenter for FreeBSD?

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Sun Oct 5 07:57:16 PDT 2003

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 10:16:07AM +0200, Simon Rutishauser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> give the Latex Prosper Package a try (you have to fetch it separately).
> With it you can create pdf files.
>
> These you can present using "xpdf -fullscreen " (I think xpdf doesn't need
> too much ressources ;-))
>
> Peschmä

I also recommend Prosper with LaTeX. It looks great - I have some up at
http://www.rospa.ca/documents/ under "Presentations" if anyone would
like to take a look. It presents well under acroread in full-screen
mode. xpdf -fullscreen also works well, though the slide transition
effects are lost (most likely considered a feature ;-) ).

-T

--
Page 356: Part of the charm of Unix is, all of a sudden, having a great
insight and saying to yourself, "So THAT's why they did it that way."