FreeBSD & SPAM

Sean Page Sean.Page at epsb.ca
Fri Oct 3 14:08:35 PDT 2003

Granted it's not an inexpensive solution, but we switched from SpamAssassin
to PureMessage by ActiveState.
http://www.activestate.com/Products/PureMessage
We are thoroughly impressed with the accuracy and the dynamic feature set of
the product. Automatic updates come down at least a couple of times a week
to keep up with the latest tactics, and the support is second to none.
Just my $.02 worth

Sean.