apache & php3 question

Gil Agno Virtucio gihl at nesic.com.ph
Thu Oct 2 05:11:56 PDT 2003

have you tried adding something like ....

<IfModule mod_mime.c>
     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
</IfModule>

in your httpd.conf

hope this helps...

Gil Agno Virtucio
Janitor/Collector/Messenger
NEC System Integration and Construction Philippines Inc.
15th Floor BPI Buendia Center
Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200
Cellphone : +639163989695
Office Phone: +6328914167