128 bit wep and FreeBSD

Omer Faruk Sen freebsd at faruk.net
Wed Oct 1 23:43:57 PDT 2003

Hi.

The company I worked for is going to buy some wireless PCI and PCMCIA cards.
I have insisted on buying Prism II, Prism 2.5 or Prism 3 chipset based cards
since I can use them as an Access Point.

As far as I have searched on internet Prism 2,2.5,3 chipset based cards
support only 40 bit wep but my company insist on 128 bit wep so I need
suggestions? Which PCI card (for making Access Point) do I have to buy. I
need company,model etc. so we can buy that card.

REGARDS