Got a problem, need to enlarge /tmp

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Wed Oct 1 19:21:53 PDT 2003

	I've got a sight problem I need help with.  Trying to install WolfET on my
Freebsd workstation and it requires something like 286 megs of free space
on /tmp.  My /tmp is only 256.  So I'm kinda sunk.  Any way I can enlarge
this short of a complete wipe and repartition of the drive?  Or can I
temporarily mount another drive to /tmp, install the game, then
umount/mount back to what it was?  I know I probubly should have made my
/tmp 512megs, but when I was originally installing this box I didn't think
about that at the time.  Is there a way to work around this problem or am I
kinda screwed in general?