I think I messed up with gettext.

Eric F Crist ecrist at tech-con-inc.com
Wed Oct 1 10:56:05 PDT 2003

Thanks, that worked... I've done that before, but I was trying to avoid it.
That was the solution I was getting from a google search, but was wondering
if there was a 'correct' way to do it.  FI for now.  I'll just update
everything else as I go along.

Thanks,

Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc