I think I messed up with gettext.

srenna at vdbmusic.com srenna at vdbmusic.com
Wed Oct 1 10:49:47 PDT 2003

You know,

I've also been running into problems.  Ever since upgrading
gettext to 0.12.1 from 0.11.5 I'm getting all sorts of
issues when it comes to installing certain things(such as
gnome and kde and the like).  Do you happen to know of a
way to "downgrade?"  seems like it will be hard since so
many other programs depend upon gettext.  Any way to trick
the system into using the older gettext?

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:42:47 -0500