PAM issues ?

Nelis Lamprecht nelis at 8ball.co.za
Fri Nov 28 05:50:31 PST 2003

Hi,

After my src upgrade to 4.9 stable I've noticed this on bootup and
dmesg:

Nov 28 13:42:28 pandora /kernel: Nov 28 13:42:28 pandora perl: unable to
resolve symbol: pam_sm_open_session
Nov 28 13:42:28 pandora /kernel: Nov 28 13:42:28 pandora perl: unable to
resolve symbol: pam_sm_close_session

Though everything seems to be working fine, well, that I know of. Does
anybody know where this error is coming from and what can be done to fix
it ? I've been through startup scripts and can't see anything there that
is producing the above errors so I'm a bit confused.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nelis