php4 vs. mod_php4 - now mutually exclusive

Troy troy at twisted.net
Thu Nov 27 08:19:16 PST 2003

Since the last update of php4 and mod_php4 in the ports directory, they
are now mutually exclusive whereas before I had both installed
Currently, I have mod_php4-4.3.4.r1,1 and php4-4.3.4.r1 both installed.

Each port has been upgraded to 4.3.4_2,1 and 4.3.4_2 respectively

Most of the dependencies rely on php4-4.3.4.r1, but I have three ports
that are specifically asking for mod_php4:

geeklog-1.3.7.s.2
mnemo-1.1
nag-1.1

If I de-install mod_php4, will these three ports work with php4?

Anyone have any ideas?

-Troy