Make world problems from 4.9 to 5.1

Eric Crist ecrist at tech-con-inc.com
Wed Nov 26 19:32:26 PST 2003

Ok,

Read through that.  Now I'm getting the following after running the make
buildworld:

[[snip]]
cc -fpic -DPIC -O -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro -DPTHREAD_KERNEL
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../libc/include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../../include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/arch/i386/include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../../libexec/rtld-elf -fno-builtin
-D_LOCK_DEBUG -D_PTHREADS_INVARIANTS -Wall
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../libc/i386 -I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread
-c /usr/src/lib/libpthread/arch/i386/i386/thr_switch.S  -o thr_switch.So
cc -fpic -DPIC -O -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro -DPTHREAD_KERNEL
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../libc/include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../../include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/arch/i386/include
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys
-I/usr/src/lib/libpthread/../../libexec/rtld-elf -fno-builtin
-D_LOCK_DEBUG -D_PTHREADS_INVARIANTS -Wall  -c
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/sys/lock.c -o lock.So
building shared library libkse.so.1
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libpthread.
*** Error code 1