Mldonkey/xmule

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Tue Nov 25 17:08:55 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 04:56:11PM -0800, Jonas Manalive wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot figure out why neither mldonkey and xmule would connect. I am
> using 5.1, cvsupped and make world yesterday. I have a router, but no
> firewall (yet). I tried to google and see where I can pinpoint the
> problem.
>
> Few months ago, I was able to run with no problems on my older computer.
> I changed my motherboard and router for the new one with fresh install
> of 5.1.
>
> Anyone willing to help me/advise me or point me to websites for
> troubleshooting?

This website is mldonkey orientated and has forum:
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/

You may also make sure that you forward some port to you computer. This
FAQ has a topic about firewall that show you what ports to forward.
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki&pagename=FAQs

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use: