advice needed on creating hmtl docs?

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 11:26:33 PST 2003

On Nov 23, 2003, at 9:22 AM, fbsd_user wrote:

> I would really like to use the ms/word docs as source input to some
> FBSD hmtl generator to build original hmtl source that apache can
> serve up natively.  Can any body suggest how to do this?

One approach I've had some success with is to take the baroque HTML
that Word generates and run it through htmltidy. It can strip out all
the deprecated tags and generate CSS styles for you, giving you both
the appearance and the maintainability you may need later.
--
Paul Beard
<paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>