advice needed on creating hmtl docs?

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sun Nov 23 09:22:37 PST 2003

My shop has been writing internal standards & tutorials in
MS/windows word. They now want to make these available online over
the internet as web pages. We use FBSD as our gateway and apache as
our web server. I know I can install apache with ms/FrontPage
extensions added and then use FrontPage to read the word docs to
build the FrontPage hmtl code automatically.

I would really like to use the ms/word docs as source input to some
FBSD hmtl generator to build original hmtl source that apache can
serve up natively.  Can any body suggest how to do this?