Samba question

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Sat Nov 22 17:34:12 PST 2003

At 08:47 AM 11/22/2003, Ilya Varlashkin wrote:

>Martin, following line in your smb.conf should solve this problem:
>
>encrypt passwords = yes

Ilya, I almost forgot to reply... sorry. I may not have mentioned on
earlier postings that smbd was not running as I eventually discovered -
only nmbd. I think my installation became a mess and since I'm able to do
what I need for now using ssh and ftp from my workstation am content to
leave it at that for the time being.

Thanks.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site