splash screensaver

Dru dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 22 09:31:00 PST 2003

Does anyone know the cure for this behaviour?

Splash screen loads nicely and acts as screensaver as it should. However,
when I press a key to exit the screensaver, the contents of all of my
terminals look like they're running by at a high rate of speed. The only way
to get my terminal back is to press ctrl alt F9, then go back to a terminal.

I've made the necessary modifications to the splash configuration section
of /boot/loader.conf, but haven't put any options in /etc/rc.conf

Dru