a good way to save a keystroke?

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Sat Nov 22 06:44:37 PST 2003

At 09:11 PM 11/21/2003, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

>Which shell are you using?

C shell. Maybe I should switch to Bash? I mostly ssh in using my user acct
and then have at least one screen session where I su to root. However to
the extent that I'd like to write shell scripts that are consistent for
account that may use different shells, if that even makes sense, than maybe
backticks are the way to go.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site