About setup FreeBSD 5.1 RELEASE to Sony notebook PCG-R505GCK

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Sat Nov 22 06:37:53 PST 2003

Well I will come right out and say it. Yes you should be using
version 4.9, it's the current production version. All of the 5.x
versions are used by the development team to test code changes to
the basic system and your problem may be caused because of this
testing environment. The odds are in your favor that the install
will work if you install version 4.9.