Create Boot Disk Like mkbootdisk in Linux ....

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Thu Nov 20 12:20:21 PST 2003

Hi , Everybody

	I'm looking for How can I create boot disk in FreeBSD . I'm not
talking about installation FreeBSD ... I mean When some problems occur I
want to boot FreeBSD from floppy disk ... like Linux mkbootdisk ...

	At this moment I checked kernel file it's too big ( GENERIC 5MB
) if possible to create  boot disk Do FreeBSD have any compression
utility like bzImagedisk in Linux .....

	if creating boot disk is not possible Do you have any advise ?!

Vahric