Security question

Kevin McKay kevin at dhap.com
Wed Nov 19 23:00:14 PST 2003

Thanks Bryan,

Two other questions, if I do a pkg_add -r openssh today and then the same
command in 6 months will it always be the same precompiled binary sitting on
the server? Or are they updated with patches from time to time?  how does
the openssh port binary differ from the oepnssh system binary? I have looked
all through the handbook and faq's but could not find a definitive answer.

Thanks
Kevin McKay